In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus
Let's see if the memes stick on the post. - NOPE!!! Here you go again - I get a message from blogger and they say I can post what have in this issue, but I can't download the memes. - WTF does that tell you - yup - censorship on steroids Well - Google is doing one helluva job when they took over blogspot.com - now I can't install photos, and difficult to post any blogs - it sure looks like they don't want anything close to the truth or any satire about WTF is going on with the E/P/S/P assholes, and they sure as hell. don't want anything posted about their members of the Klan and it ain't the KKK. David Duke has more sense than these pedos!! Just did a quick search on Robert David Steele - and found this https://www.bitchute.com/video/DpRS0h5CG30U/ . Trailer for Movie, "Best Kept Secret” of the Satanic Empire. It certainly appears that RDS was Arkancided due to his exposure of the blatant corruption of the Satanic Empire . You can watch it if you wi...
Comments
Post a Comment